Examples of the types of issues you can raise through the Helpline include:
- Conflicts of interest,
- Workplace misconduct,
- Environmental health and safety concerns,
- Sexual harassment,
- Theft or fraud,
- Accounting irregularities,
- Athletics compliance,
- Violations of law, contract, or University policy
- Misuse of University Resources/Fraud Financial Misconduct - "One of my co-workers improperly used University funds for personal use."
- Discrimination or Harassment - "I feel threatened by the actions of an individual in the workplace."
- Compliance with Laws, Policies, and Procedures - "This transaction violates University policy and/or federal regulations."
- Conflict of Interest - "My faculty member may have a conflict of interest."
- Research Misconduct - "One of my colleagues may have falsified research results."
Please note: The Ethics and Compliance Helpline is not a 24-hour service
To report criminal concerns (non-emergencies), please call the Department of Public Safety (DPS) 24/7 dispatch at (650) 329-2413.
To report emergencies, please call 911 or 9-911 on campus.
To report questions or concerns related to Stanford Health Care and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, please click here.
If you have a question or concern, contact the Ethics and Compliance Helpline
Web Submission (can be made anonymously) - click the next red button below